Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
The TEA Party here locally was just as angry with the Political Elitists in the Republican National Committee, and with Mitch McConnell's constant "Deal Making" to give away corner stones of this Constitutional Republic, as they were with the Democrats who were just acting as Democrats. We hoped to teach McConnell a lesson with the defeat of his hand picked Senitorial candidate by the TEA Party favorite son, Rand Paul. Mitch is talking better, we are waiting to see results. Senator Paul is doing exactly what we sent him to D.C. to do... rattle the old geezer's bones!
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago