Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
The TEA Party here locally was just as angry with the Political Elitists in the Republican National Committee, and with Mitch McConnell's constant "Deal Making" to give away corner stones of this Constitutional Republic, as they were with the Democrats who were just acting as Democrats. We hoped to teach McConnell a lesson with the defeat of his hand picked Senitorial candidate by the TEA Party favorite son, Rand Paul. Mitch is talking better, we are waiting to see results. Senator Paul is doing exactly what we sent him to D.C. to do... rattle the old geezer's bones!
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 44 mins ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 12 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago