Obama Fail!

swampcat Wrote: Apr 18, 2013 10:15 PM
Try me. GIve me one argument that is substantial, Robert....

Obama Fail!

swampcat Wrote: Apr 18, 2013 9:34 PM
jay_p, go bury your head in the sand....all the while you lose your freedom. You can give up your freedom, but don't give up mine... Jerk

Obama Fail!

swampcat Wrote: Apr 18, 2013 8:58 PM
Neal, as a Floridian, I have loved Marco Rubio for his straight talk about conservative values. Now, I am not so sure per his immigration bill. I would love to hear you break it down. Miss you being on the radio every day to comment... (We love you in Jacksonville). Can you please post your thoughts in a column?... I'm sure you have read more of the bill than most of us.....

Obama Fail!

swampcat Wrote: Apr 18, 2013 8:14 PM
Robert, you won't respond, because you can't argue any of his points with any degree of logic. You simply go to name-calling, like all liberals. If you want to be successful in making a point on this web-site, take each of his points, or even one, and make a counter argument. Otherwise, keep silent.
Perhaps they can make up a new name for them like they did in the Trayvon Martin case. They called George a "white hispanic." Anything to make him white, and therefore racist. Haven't people caught on to their agenda (mainstream media)? Islamist good, Christian bad. Never mind that the worst place to be in the world if you are female is in an islamist country????? What gives? The feminist come all out for Sandra Fluck, but completely ignore the inhumanity bestowed on islamic women????? Give me a break!

Obama Fail!

swampcat Wrote: Apr 18, 2013 7:03 PM
Go away., nyc. We have had enough of your ilk. You lack logic, reasoning, and the ability to think critically. Your only recourse to thought that you disagree with is an ad hominem attack. It is so tiring and useless. You are free to be an idiot, the only problem is you are also free to vote.

Postmodern Prudes

swampcat Wrote: Apr 18, 2013 6:55 PM
Can we just give homosexuals civil (legal) unions and be done with this issue? I have no problem with gay "unions", where they can will their inheritance, cover them with family insurance (oh, forgot about Obama care) etc. Why must we always argue on the liberal terms? A marriage is between a man and a woman...that is the definition. Why change that? Just give them civil unions that are recognized by law. That should satisfy their needs. If it doesn't, it shows their intentions are disengenious and are less about legal rights and more about changing the culture..

Postmodern Prudes

swampcat Wrote: Apr 18, 2013 6:48 PM
eddie again, you have that exactly right, buddy!

Obama Fail!

swampcat Wrote: Apr 18, 2013 6:36 PM
Good eye, Texan. Good move, Boortz!

Obama Fail!

swampcat Wrote: Apr 18, 2013 6:34 PM
HAHAHAHA! Yes, purple lips like Osama Bin Ladin.

Obama Fail!

swampcat Wrote: Apr 18, 2013 6:33 PM
Goodness, Neal, I miss you on the radio! Here's to a happy retirement and I love Herman, but nothing will ever replace you and your straight shooting commentary. Please keep writing for us! Love ya long time!