In response to:
Given that Mandela lauded AIDS-dead atrocious Egyptian pretender Arafat as "freedom fighter" even after September 1970 (when Arafat's true colours were revealed for all the world through his failed attempt to overthrow Jordanian government and Jordan's response of asking troops from the one country more capable of violence than PLO -- Pakistan, which proved it in spades then, and even more so six months later with its own "Operation Searchlight" to oust the thug from its territory), Netanyahu did right in skipping!
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CDC: Travelers from Ebola-impacted nations will be monitored for 21 days Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: At least seven black witnesses have corroborated Darren Wilson’s testimony before the Ferguson grand jury Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama will not go quietly in 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago