In campaign ads, on radio stations ... Obama is targeting Latino voters. Reports Fox News:
When Barack Obama called Denver's oldest Spanish-language AM station last month to chat with host Fernando Sergio, the interview ran well over its allotted 10 minutes. The president took time to note his administration's support for Hispanic-owned small businesses and how many Hispanics he had appointed to federal positions.
"The Latino community in Colorado can ultimately determine who ends up being the next president of the United States," he told KBNO's listeners.
Then there was the report from the
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 8 hours ago