In campaign ads, on radio stations ... Obama is targeting Latino voters. Reports Fox News:
When Barack Obama called Denver's oldest Spanish-language AM station last month to chat with host Fernando Sergio, the interview ran well over its allotted 10 minutes. The president took time to note his administration's support for Hispanic-owned small businesses and how many Hispanics he had appointed to federal positions.
"The Latino community in Colorado can ultimately determine who ends up being the next president of the United States," he told KBNO's listeners.
Then there was the report from the
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 14 minutes ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 3 hours ago