Testifying Wednesday on Capitol Hill before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Chris Crane, president of the union representing 7,000 Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers, explained how new Department of Homeland Security prosecutorial discretion policies only cause problems and further inhibit ICE agents from doing their jobs. Crane told a horrifying story about an illegal alien who killed a young child by driving over him four times in 2010. The man was driving without a license at the time and attempted to flee the scene. He still hasn't been deported. Crane also explained how ineligible illegals are taking advantage of President Obama's...
In response to:
I agree 1000%.
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago