I think that if this trend of pandering to Hispanics continues it is not going to end well for the tax paying legal citizens no matter what their ethnic background is. Yes and yes, illegals are criminals and should be given one thing: Immediate deportation.
This ain't gonna end well. I am a Texan and I think we all know that these parasites are going to continue to come as long as they know we have sell out politicians etc. that are forcing this trash on us legal tax payers. We all know that many more will come as soon as the weather is cooler and we all ask " why are they not stopped at the border send back before they cross our border? Oh, I forgot, the parasite lovers in DC would call us racists and xenophobes. That's OK by me, just send them back and lets take care of our own now.
Jeh, another useful idiot IMO.

Immigration Is American

SVARA Wrote: Sep 17, 2014 6:32 PM
I think that this author should re-evaluate his statements and see what illegal immigration is doing to our economy etc. x 100. My wife's and my grandparents came here legally from Skandinavia and Russia, payed their fees, and did not receive one freebie from the states, govt., or anyone else, unlike what those illegal parasites receive today. Come here legally or stay and fix your own country if you complain about it, and don't come here and expect everything yet offer nothing.

Success or Failure?

SVARA Wrote: Sep 11, 2014 1:24 AM
Good post, and just think, the racist in chief has another 2 more years to go along with his destructive cohorts and the very racist holder.

Cheap Politicians

SVARA Wrote: Sep 10, 2014 2:29 PM
I also am one who supports term limits because if we don't have them, the corruption and graft will probably continue ad infinitum. We all know that the big money donors get the most time and audience with those elected. We common people can only wish for positive results from our elected officials. Waiting and waiting.
On the top 25 list I would have Judge Jeanine Pirro, Col. West, Thomas Sowell, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and Walter E. Williams. Not Melon Head Rove, Amnesty Juan Mccain, Whining Boehner, and Judge Roberts, and of course Mitch.

Deport the Tsarnaev Sisters

SVARA Wrote: Sep 03, 2014 2:59 PM
I agree with Michelle, deport tzaraev trash asap.

Hey Obama, David Cameron Has a Strategy

SVARA Wrote: Aug 29, 2014 7:19 PM
No wonder the Limeys are having this problem. I have read recently that the main male children's name there is Mohammed. Well duh. Pull your heads out Limeys and deal with the problem at home.

Hey Obama, David Cameron Has a Strategy

SVARA Wrote: Aug 29, 2014 4:22 PM
IMO the strategy that should have taken place years ago would have been to not allow these middle eastern muslims in both of these countries unless they swore allegiance to their adopted countries and be fully vetted. Since I have read that the Quran (Koran) advocates the destruction of all non muslims, these librat do-gooders and others have said that not all of them are radical. How the hell would they know if they hadn't understood the Koran? Th8is includes the issuing of visas for schools etc.