Lambs to the GMO Slaughter

SVARA Wrote: 10 hours ago (1:18 AM)
Excellent column and very truthful. It was over 10 years ago several people at our local Organic type food store focused on this "frankenfood" and made many of us alerted to the fact that this junk is no dam good. Since that time most of us that I know will only consume the true organic non GMO foods. Of course the nay-sayers will continue to eat this junk, but hey it's their bodies, so have at it.

Obama mulls large-scale move on immigration

SVARA Wrote: 12 hours ago (11:10 PM)
It still looks as if we will have to wait and see if any of the Repubs and Conservatives have any spine left to try and stop this invasion of parasites and their anchor maggots from south of the border or do we just wring our hands and accept higher taxes to support this trash. Where are the politicians with a SPINE and some common sense?? I think we all know the answer to that ..
I think that many people would like to see these illegal parasites permanently deported or ironed out, but unfortunately it appears that most of congress is a bunch of spineless sell-outs with of course the exception of a rare few that really have a spine. We all know that if this continues , it won't be long till our system collapses financially etc. IMO
I call these invading illegals exactly what they are, Parasites by numbers and their anchor maggots. By any other name they are still the same. BTW just yesterday, I had a typical low I.Q. librat tell me that we must help these poor people when they arrive. I asked him if by the term "WE" he meant that he had a whole nest of millionaire cockroaches in his pockets. He gasped and walked off as I laughed.

Obama To Go Big on Unilateral Amnesty

SVARA Wrote: Jul 25, 2014 4:28 PM
I will add to the many good posts on this thread, these parasite illegals also are draining and trashing our precious natural resources even more. I hope that the senate goes Repub this year and in 2016 Repubs (conservative type) takes over and as many have suggested, cut off ALL benefits to these parasites. Maybe then it will be "trash in and trash out" for them. Hey , one can wish, right....
Keep up the great work Katie...

Bordering on Madness

SVARA Wrote: Jul 22, 2014 7:01 PM
You are 100% correct on all counts, not to mention the use of our limited resources, such as H2O just for an opener.

Bordering on Madness

SVARA Wrote: Jul 22, 2014 6:53 PM
Right, and if this continuing influx of parasites is not abated and all be sent back their countries of origin the collapse will be much sooner IMO.

Bordering on Madness

SVARA Wrote: Jul 22, 2014 11:38 AM
Another fact that these librat sell-outs don't want to understand is that any great increase in population puts more of a strain on our natural resources, i.e. H2O, available land, clean air, nutritious food supply, energy sources. These sell outs and their disciples of idiocy tried to influence others that it is heartless to deny these parasite illegals access to these things that we as a nation have developed and are trying to maintain. Not to mention the terrible costs that these ingrate parasites will receive in welfare for a long time. We will probably be reading many stories of towns be strained to the limit by these invaders. Stay tuned.

Bordering on Madness

SVARA Wrote: Jul 22, 2014 9:41 AM
Oracle, read my post answer to your last nite's question on one of your earlier posts around 9:30.