As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I do not necessary think this clip was an "attack" on the church as much as another attempt to inject emotional distractions into the election. This issue is a complex and sensitive issue that is SO misunderstood, and taking it out of context is just inflammatory. The fact is, God made all races, tribes, and peoples. He has guided, blessed, and cursed various groups depending on their faithfulness since the beginning. Was it racist for God to tell Moses that only the tribe of Levi could hold the priesthood in their time? Seems to me that God has the right to choose who has His authority. If you disagree, take up with Him, and don't forget- our ways are not His ways.
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago