Most important, though, Americans blame Republicans for the situation. While just 34 percent of Americans blame President Obama for the current fiscal cliff...
short answer: the gop will always be blamed for what is wrong w/america because they have an R after their name. how obvious can this be? the libertines have been winning the word game for over 100 years. because they say it loud/long enough IT IS SO. FREEBIES AND STUPID PEOPLE...stupid. they've published abundant material on this (rules for radicals, to start) and all of it is available to college kids -- who are not yet educated...intentionally. the right needs to get some creative mouthy balls and push back. that ain't been happening and until it does, we will keep loosing. okay it was the long answer and, i'm an indepenedent but i'm not nice.
America is about to plunge over the so-called fiscal cliff -- and Americans are fighting mad about it. According to the latest polls, 77 percent of Americans believe that the fiscal cliff -- a combination of automatic tax increases and spending cuts set to kick in at the beginning of 2013 -- will hurt them personally. A full 70 percent of Americans want a compromise solution. And 67 percent believe that political leaders will act like "spoiled children."
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 12 mins ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 3 hours ago