Most important, though, Americans blame Republicans for the situation. While just 34 percent of Americans blame President Obama for the current fiscal cliff...
short answer: the gop will always be blamed for what is wrong w/america because they have an R after their name. how obvious can this be? the libertines have been winning the word game for over 100 years. because they say it loud/long enough IT IS SO. FREEBIES AND STUPID PEOPLE...stupid. they've published abundant material on this (rules for radicals, to start) and all of it is available to college kids -- who are not yet educated...intentionally. the right needs to get some creative mouthy balls and push back. that ain't been happening and until it does, we will keep loosing. okay it was the long answer and, i'm an indepenedent but i'm not nice.
America is about to plunge over the so-called fiscal cliff -- and Americans are fighting mad about it. According to the latest polls, 77 percent of Americans believe that the fiscal cliff -- a combination of automatic tax increases and spending cuts set to kick in at the beginning of 2013 -- will hurt them personally. A full 70 percent of Americans want a compromise solution. And 67 percent believe that political leaders will act like "spoiled children."
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago