Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
unfortunately, mr. sowell we now live in a time when common sense and intellect are not respected or used if you look at the bho admin. i'm writing this post - post election and i have a heaviness i'm afraid i'll can't shed. i believe much of the election was stolen but much of it cast by stupid americans. half of the country gets it but the other half, dumb as the day they were born and sadly, a lot of that is not their fault. they've been taught that socialism is good and so that's where we are. what do we do now?
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 3 hours ago