Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
unfortunately, mr. sowell we now live in a time when common sense and intellect are not respected or used if you look at the bho admin. i'm writing this post - post election and i have a heaviness i'm afraid i'll can't shed. i believe much of the election was stolen but much of it cast by stupid americans. half of the country gets it but the other half, dumb as the day they were born and sadly, a lot of that is not their fault. they've been taught that socialism is good and so that's where we are. what do we do now?
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago