The answer, of course, is that it would cut back on the medications for children. Why? Because that would be what was most likely to get the budget cuts restored. If they cut back on building statues of Benedict Arnold, people might ask why they were building statues of...
this president is a bad guy -- nothing but disgust comes to mind when he enters it.
Back in my teaching days, many years ago, one of the things I liked to ask the class to consider was this: Imagine a government agency with only two tasks: (1) building statues of Benedict Arnold and (2) providing life-saving medications to children. If this agency's budget were cut, what would it do?
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 3 hours ago