The answer, of course, is that it would cut back on the medications for children. Why? Because that would be what was most likely to get the budget cuts restored. If they cut back on building statues of Benedict Arnold, people might ask why they were building statues of...
this president is a bad guy -- nothing but disgust comes to mind when he enters it.
Back in my teaching days, many years ago, one of the things I liked to ask the class to consider was this: Imagine a government agency with only two tasks: (1) building statues of Benedict Arnold and (2) providing life-saving medications to children. If this agency's budget were cut, what would it do?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago