Although studies show that we conservatives are usually happier and more optimistic than most about our personal lives, we also tend to be a bit more pessimistic than the average person about the country. We look at our unsustainable level of spending, the dramatically expanding, increasingly lawless welfare state, encouragement of tribalism and class hatred as a political tactic, hostility towards Christianity, schools that teach socialism and liberalism, the morally bankrupt entertainment industry and the reelection of a man who may have had the single worst performance as President of anyone in our nation's history and we quite naturally...
1. if americans didn't see it the first time, they won't see it; 2. romney made that pitch, the people stood there w/their mouth open staring aimlessly; 3. i think you're great john, but each and every one of those items...fading as we speak; 4. i'm afraid the marxists in the white house know this too, and they've made adjustments about 100 years ago and all the way up to the DOE; 5. we gave brazil $200mil to deep-deep drill...petrobras -- we buy our oil from a driller we own; 6. we are not the same kind of people who fought the revolution; 7. no john, history is moving very, very fast under a marxist president stealing our money and giving it away.
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 15 hours ago