Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
16. liberals are smart, funny and hip. as usual, tonight snl featured several bits written and built around the socialists' talking points--ones they want to advance and items they want to minimize and belittle--none of it funny, but they do think they are the coolest thing the planet has ever known. several times i have "hung out" at the snl studios and have seen the show either in the audience or the green room. it's just as unfunny in person but you'd never know it by the reaction of the audience. i used to think they're laughing because they're nervous and excited. after 20 years of observing this i realize now that they are robots because, to them, laughing at the comedy gods of the left is the most excellent thing to do.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 10 hours ago