Meet the Real Workers Obama Screwed Over

Susan46 Wrote: Aug 08, 2012 7:51 AM
Yup! That's the word on the street.

The Week in Liberal Stupid

Susan46 Wrote: Aug 05, 2012 9:46 AM
McG - That's not exactly how Derek Hunter would put it, but I do like you direct approach anyway.
I second that. Remember when raising a child meant a mother and father and a house with a picket fence, and dog.....whoa. Too much in the past. Maybe we could just get back to the basics and start with mother and father. We need to uncomplicate things. There's no stability anymore. Too much on the adult, not enough on the kids an family.

Education: No Longer a Panacea for Blacks

Susan46 Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 8:26 AM
Exactly! The change for blacks, and let's refer to them as such and not "racial minorities" as they are referred to by the author in the article. We all know racial minority means black. The sooner black people realize they are harming themselves the sooner they can pick themselves up and become more productive, or at least realize that they are in the same economic boat as the rest of us. Americans. The blame whitey game as displayed recently by Sen Lucas, who said that those who vote for Romney are racists. This self imposed segregation by her and others, i.e., Jackson, Sharpton, Wright, Michelle Obama, etc. create more harm than good for blacks. They have been given more hands up than any other racial minority. It needs to stop.

Hollywood's War on Chicken

Susan46 Wrote: Jul 27, 2012 9:24 AM
Wow! You wrote my post. Thanks. But I haven't paid for a theater ticket in more than fifteen years.
Not one of these five values can be legislated. Therefore, prior to becoming a parent, one should be required to take parenting lessons. That can be legislated at least for teens, and I feel should go even further through twenty-one years old. Any issues (children) born to parents under those ages should be immediately removed from their custody. There are plenty of qualified adults wishing to adopt. This is not a new concept as it was practiced in other cultures long ago. And this idea is not science fiction. Just look at the surrogacy laws in our country. We need to do something now before our American culture is a thing of the past and/or we're all working to pay for absentee parents.
Well, I see your point, but would it be simpler to just not elect them in the first place - or at least use just one for an example?
Now this is a funny story. Thanks.

National Rottenness

Susan46 Wrote: Jul 02, 2012 9:26 AM
Me too.

When All Else Fails, UAW Tries Racism

Susan46 Wrote: Jun 29, 2012 9:33 AM
Ford - You bet. I've been buying GM products for almost thirty years and from the same dealership. The dealership is now down to Cadillacs. Since the fiasco presented by GM and their taking of a handful of buyouts, I no longer wish to deal with GM, even if they say they've paid back all the loans. I have a difficult time believing that. Really? If it was that easy, why take a buyout in the first place? Frankly I'm no longer a union advocate, but if the UAW infiltrate the southern manufacturers because black people who work there are in dire jeopardy of being exploited, it sounds to me like I don't want to buy a car built by someone that dumb. I will go to a foreign manufacture or FORD. It seems safer.