That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
We all knew Franken was elected out the trunks of cars with boxes of 'forgotten' votes. What a bunch of cheaters. We need voter ID! The left learned years ago that they couldn't win legitimately and have been cheating their way through ever since! OMG and Eric Holder, too!
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014