That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
We all knew Franken was elected out the trunks of cars with boxes of 'forgotten' votes. What a bunch of cheaters. We need voter ID! The left learned years ago that they couldn't win legitimately and have been cheating their way through ever since! OMG and Eric Holder, too!
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 6 hours ago