That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
We all knew Franken was elected out the trunks of cars with boxes of 'forgotten' votes. What a bunch of cheaters. We need voter ID! The left learned years ago that they couldn't win legitimately and have been cheating their way through ever since! OMG and Eric Holder, too!
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago