Photo voter ID opponent Keesha Gaskins, senior counsel in the Brennan Center's Democracy Program, writes: "While these laws are allegedly passed to secure elections, they impact communities of color in ways only reflected in our Jim Crow past. Looking at voter ID laws alone, we know that although 11 percent of Americans...
Right on Larry! Run, walk, crawl to the polls in November! Call me I'll come get you and take you!
Photo voter ID laws, according to Attorney General Eric Holder, are a "poll tax." "Many of those without IDs," Holder recently told the NAACP, "would have to travel great distances to get them -- and some would struggle to pay for the documents they might need to obtain them."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 10 hours ago