No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
One last plea to libertarians and other third party voters: please reconsider and vote Romney, if Obama gets another 4 years, liberal judges will likely have the majority in the Supreme Court and our Constitutional freedoms will be decimated for years to come. Come to your senses and vote for the freedoms you claim are so near and dear to you.
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 34 mins ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago