Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa and Ranking Member of the Senate Judiciary Committee Charles Grassley have issued a joint staff report titled, "Fast and Furious: The Anatomy of a Failed Operation." The report is 200 pages long and is only part one of three expected to be released. This first report takes a hard look at the role ATF supervisors played in Operation Fast and Furious and the responsibility they have for the program that has left more than 300 people dead as a result. Although the report holds ATF managers William Newell, Mark Chait, David Voth,...
In response to:
LONDON BRIDGES IS FALLING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HOPE IT GOES AL THE WAY TO THE TOP.....THE F&F IS A JOB RIGHT OUT OF THE 'OFFICE OF THE president"...........THEY WILL TURN ON THE HIGHER UPS, ANY BETS...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 10 hours ago