Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa and Ranking Member of the Senate Judiciary Committee Charles Grassley have issued a joint staff report titled, "Fast and Furious: The Anatomy of a Failed Operation." The report is 200 pages long and is only part one of three expected to be released. This first report takes a hard look at the role ATF supervisors played in Operation Fast and Furious and the responsibility they have for the program that has left more than 300 people dead as a result. Although the report holds ATF managers William Newell, Mark Chait, David Voth,...
In response to:
LONDON BRIDGES IS FALLING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HOPE IT GOES AL THE WAY TO THE TOP.....THE F&F IS A JOB RIGHT OUT OF THE 'OFFICE OF THE president"...........THEY WILL TURN ON THE HIGHER UPS, ANY BETS...
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 32 minutes ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago