Mark Mattioli on Monday in Hartford, Connecticut speaking in front of a gun violence task force. Mattioli receives a standing ovation at the end of his testimony in which he declares that more gun laws are not the solution--the massacres are only the "symptom" he says.
In response to:
You're a moron. 1st - this is a non-negotiable right. Second read up on Dr Kleck's studies - he approached studying gun laws to show they worked and found from his research they not only don't work but guns prevent crimes 2.5 million attempted crimes by predators every year - and he calls that a conservative estimate. Predators want easy prey. But then, if you don't mind being the prey, don't buy a gun - no one's forcing you.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago