Mark Mattioli on Monday in Hartford, Connecticut speaking in front of a gun violence task force. Mattioli receives a standing ovation at the end of his testimony in which he declares that more gun laws are not the solution--the massacres are only the "symptom" he says.
In response to:
You're a moron. 1st - this is a non-negotiable right. Second read up on Dr Kleck's studies - he approached studying gun laws to show they worked and found from his research they not only don't work but guns prevent crimes 2.5 million attempted crimes by predators every year - and he calls that a conservative estimate. Predators want easy prey. But then, if you don't mind being the prey, don't buy a gun - no one's forcing you.
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago