It's time for conservatives to give serious thought to what they believe and how they can make a more persuasive case that conservative principles offer...
The irony of a tireless 3rd World immigration enthusiast lecturing us about not voting for entitlements is too much. You can't save the conservative movement in America by importing those who despise American traditions. You can't try to cut entitlements when you endlessly bang the drums to import more of the group who use welfare the most. Next we need to hear Linda on how we're going to fix America's problem with street gangs.
The last year has been a tough one for conservatives. The hope that four years of failed policy would be enough to repudiate the liberal/progressive ideology of the Obama administration ended when the majority of the American public voted to maintain their entitlements -- so long as someone else paid for them. And the conservative response to the debacle has been for the various factions within the movement to declare war on each other.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago