It's time for conservatives to give serious thought to what they believe and how they can make a more persuasive case that conservative principles offer...
The irony of a tireless 3rd World immigration enthusiast lecturing us about not voting for entitlements is too much. You can't save the conservative movement in America by importing those who despise American traditions. You can't try to cut entitlements when you endlessly bang the drums to import more of the group who use welfare the most. Next we need to hear Linda on how we're going to fix America's problem with street gangs.
The last year has been a tough one for conservatives. The hope that four years of failed policy would be enough to repudiate the liberal/progressive ideology of the Obama administration ended when the majority of the American public voted to maintain their entitlements -- so long as someone else paid for them. And the conservative response to the debacle has been for the various factions within the movement to declare war on each other.
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 26 mins ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago