It was a scene that immediately put every American into one of two groups: those heartened by the throngs of illegal immigrants thirsting to stay in this country, and those appalled. It also framed a choice for...
The purpose of the US Government is to benefit Americans, not foreigners who're here illegally, whether their parents brought them or not. We do not benefit from a huge, resentful underclass who're a disaster by every metric from crime to education. Chapman suffers from Hispanic Conversion to Republicanism Disorder. Like all delusional disorders it is nearly impossible to cure. A group that commits immense crime, can't compete academically, and uses welfare more than any other group won't vote for a party that preaches tough on crime, no affirmative action, and checks on welfare. Get rid of em now!
When you hear of people in Chicago sleeping on the sidewalk to be first in line in the morning, you may figure they are hoping to snag tickets for Lady Gaga or a Cubs World Series. But those were not the explanation Wednesday when thousands lined up at Navy Pier. They didn't want to get something. They wanted to avoid getting something: a deportation order.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 10 hours ago