It was a scene that immediately put every American into one of two groups: those heartened by the throngs of illegal immigrants thirsting to stay in this country, and those appalled. It also framed a choice for...
The purpose of the US Government is to benefit Americans, not foreigners who're here illegally, whether their parents brought them or not. We do not benefit from a huge, resentful underclass who're a disaster by every metric from crime to education. Chapman suffers from Hispanic Conversion to Republicanism Disorder. Like all delusional disorders it is nearly impossible to cure. A group that commits immense crime, can't compete academically, and uses welfare more than any other group won't vote for a party that preaches tough on crime, no affirmative action, and checks on welfare. Get rid of em now!
When you hear of people in Chicago sleeping on the sidewalk to be first in line in the morning, you may figure they are hoping to snag tickets for Lady Gaga or a Cubs World Series. But those were not the explanation Wednesday when thousands lined up at Navy Pier. They didn't want to get something. They wanted to avoid getting something: a deportation order.
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Slate’s Dickerson: Obama deceptions might be a deliberate attention-diverting strategy Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Bloomberg umbrella gun-control group’s first ad: Are your children safe? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Report: Jewish residents being forced to “register” by pro-Russian militants in eastern Ukrainian city; Update: U.S. ambassador confirms; Update: Hoax? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NBC: Isn’t it great to have a multi-billionaire pour money into politics? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago