Nearly 50 years and 4 generations haven't cured the Latino crime, education, welfare, poverty, gang, or imprisonment problems. There is no reason to believe that amnesty plus 18 years will change the 3rd World dysfunction they're bringing. Amerinds, the descendants of slaves, Hispanics, Polynesians, have been completely unassimilable for generations. The data are clear. For how long and how spectacularly must an experiment FAIL before we act on the results?
Latinos are religious, morally conservative and tend disproportionately to join the military. They also tend to be hard working and entrepreneurial. Do we really have too many of them?
Do we really want to pack them up, forcibly, by the millions in the greatest forced migration in human history? How many are there, 15, maybe 20 million? No one has ever moved 15 million people against their will. No one has ever moved half that many without concentration camps, forced marches of one form or another and mass death through plague.
If there’s another way to do it, please...
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 28 mins ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago