Nearly 50 years and 4 generations haven't cured the Latino crime, education, welfare, poverty, gang, or imprisonment problems. There is no reason to believe that amnesty plus 18 years will change the 3rd World dysfunction they're bringing. Amerinds, the descendants of slaves, Hispanics, Polynesians, have been completely unassimilable for generations. The data are clear. For how long and how spectacularly must an experiment FAIL before we act on the results?
Latinos are religious, morally conservative and tend disproportionately to join the military. They also tend to be hard working and entrepreneurial. Do we really have too many of them?
Do we really want to pack them up, forcibly, by the millions in the greatest forced migration in human history? How many are there, 15, maybe 20 million? No one has ever moved 15 million people against their will. No one has ever moved half that many without concentration camps, forced marches of one form or another and mass death through plague.
If there’s another way to do it, please...
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 23 minutes ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 3 hours ago