Yesterday this 65 yr. old white man stepped into an elevator where two younger than me black men were laughing and enjoying each others company . I don't know if they knew each other but these very professionally dressed and dignified men quickly changed their demeanor and the three of us rode to our floors in silence. Some years ago there would have been greetings and a relaxed atmosphere and I found this to be very depressing. I hope this was an outlier and not the future.
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago