As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Blame anybody and anything except for The Failed MESSiah; Owebummer. Morons put a person with ZERO executive experience and ZERO business experience into the job as Chief Executive overseeing the world's biggest business machine. Failed leadership, to say the least. Owebummer was nothing but a rubberstamp for the Dems when they held the majorities in both houses of Congress, and now that the Dems only hold the Senate Owebummer is nothing but a peon for Horrible Harry Reid who sits on America's progress (bills passed in the House) at the expense of Owebummer being seen as a failed leader, not that he would be any bargain even if Reid wasn't an abusive arsewipe.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014