As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Blame anybody and anything except for The Failed MESSiah; Owebummer. Morons put a person with ZERO executive experience and ZERO business experience into the job as Chief Executive overseeing the world's biggest business machine. Failed leadership, to say the least. Owebummer was nothing but a rubberstamp for the Dems when they held the majorities in both houses of Congress, and now that the Dems only hold the Senate Owebummer is nothing but a peon for Horrible Harry Reid who sits on America's progress (bills passed in the House) at the expense of Owebummer being seen as a failed leader, not that he would be any bargain even if Reid wasn't an abusive arsewipe.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 12 hours ago