Polls close starting at 7pm with Indiana, Kentucky, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Vermont and Virginia. Two of these states - Florida and Virginia - in the first wave of closures are pretty key swing states,...
50% ought to do but that will never make it here. The question is when will we get serious about doing what's right for the country? If our politics gets beyond You didn't build that and Magic Underpants, we have a chance. Otherwise, we are a house divided that cannot stand.
Welcome to Townhall's LIVE elections coverage page. In addition to our live results pages - which you can navigate through here - we'll be providing you with running commentary from the Townhall team and a special live preview of the Hughnivision, an online stream of radio host Hugh Hewitt's show, which will provide additional news and views from Guy Benson and Hot Air's Ed Morrissey.
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 17 mins ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago