My recent interaction with Facebook confirmed what many have already observed: You can mock Jesus and the Christian faith on Facebook in the crudest and ugliest terms without penalty (as you’ll see in a moment, I do mean “crudest and ugliest”), but if you dare post something that is considered offensive to LGBT members, you could very well be punished.
In response to:
"Our particular principles of religion are a subject of accountability to our god alone. I enquire after no man's and trouble none with mine; nor is it given to us in this life to know whether yours or mine, our friend's or our foe's, are exactly the right." - Thomas Jefferson God also tells us to leave the judging to Him. Do not hate your fellow man for his sins, for God made them that way. Whether it is choice or not, God also gave us freedom of choice.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago