Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
More than half of Skousen’s points, worded exactly as he worded them in 1958, seem remarkably prescient today. He spotted what was happening in America long before others did, or have done since that time. Below are the 45 points listed by Cleon Skousen, as read into the US Congressional Record on January 10, 1963 by Rep. Albert S. Herlong, Jr. of Florida. Please read through them. Remarkable, no? The “Occupy” forces that now rule the Democrat Party must be so proud. At the bottom of this list, I suggest two more points that Skousen would have included if he’d foreseen them.” ~ DAVID LEEPER
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago