Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
More than half of Skousen’s points, worded exactly as he worded them in 1958, seem remarkably prescient today. He spotted what was happening in America long before others did, or have done since that time. Below are the 45 points listed by Cleon Skousen, as read into the US Congressional Record on January 10, 1963 by Rep. Albert S. Herlong, Jr. of Florida. Please read through them. Remarkable, no? The “Occupy” forces that now rule the Democrat Party must be so proud. At the bottom of this list, I suggest two more points that Skousen would have included if he’d foreseen them.” ~ DAVID LEEPER
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago