Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
More than half of Skousen’s points, worded exactly as he worded them in 1958, seem remarkably prescient today. He spotted what was happening in America long before others did, or have done since that time. Below are the 45 points listed by Cleon Skousen, as read into the US Congressional Record on January 10, 1963 by Rep. Albert S. Herlong, Jr. of Florida. Please read through them. Remarkable, no? The “Occupy” forces that now rule the Democrat Party must be so proud. At the bottom of this list, I suggest two more points that Skousen would have included if he’d foreseen them.” ~ DAVID LEEPER
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 6 hours ago