Tonight, it’s very possible that for Obama, once again, it all comes down to Iowa. It carries the same potential to make or break him as the first time he ran four years ago. Last night, Obama got emotional as he delivered closing remarks in Des Moines. He reflected on his 2008 campaign with a tone of nostalgia and teared up when talking about his first campaign office, which was located near last night’s rally. Even though Hillary Clinton received criticism and had her leadership abilities questioned when she grew emotional campaigning during her presidential bid, Obama’s moment has...
In response to:
A few slipped loose and are wandering around elsewhere, Buck.
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago