Tonight, it’s very possible that for Obama, once again, it all comes down to Iowa. It carries the same potential to make or break him as the first time he ran four years ago. Last night, Obama got emotional as he delivered closing remarks in Des Moines. He reflected on his 2008 campaign with a tone of nostalgia and teared up when talking about his first campaign office, which was located near last night’s rally. Even though Hillary Clinton received criticism and had her leadership abilities questioned when she grew emotional campaigning during her presidential bid, Obama’s moment has...
In response to:
A few slipped loose and are wandering around elsewhere, Buck.
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 15 mins ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 54 mins ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago