Polls close starting at 7pm with Indiana, Kentucky, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Vermont and Virginia. Two of these states - Florida and Virginia - in the first wave of closures are pretty key swing states,...
Boehner and McConnell should have stepped down a long time ago. Romney was a weak candidate who had flashes of inspiration from time to time. He and Chris Christie and some of those NE boys are just way too liberal for me. I hope to never hear Bush or Romney, again. I am done with them and Karl Rove. The party needs to listen to its base. Less than 1/3 wanted Romney. We will have to work harder to find one good man to win in '16.
Welcome to Townhall's LIVE elections coverage page. In addition to our live results pages - which you can navigate through here - we'll be providing you with running commentary from the Townhall team and a special live preview of the Hughnivision, an online stream of radio host Hugh Hewitt's show, which will provide additional news and views from Guy Benson and Hot Air's Ed Morrissey.
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 51 minutes ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 1 hour ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago