Just-revealed emails confirm that the Obama administration, and the president himself, have misled Americans about the White House's role in fast-tracking a $400 million "stimulus" loan guarantee to a politically-connected "green energy" firm. If you followed the Solyndra saga, this will come as no surprise to you -- nor will the fact that Obama has been spreading misinformation about his White House's culpability in the matter. Revealing Politics boils this scandal down into a digestible one minute clip, the crux of which is the smoking-gun email that directly contradicts Obama's smirking denial that "politics"...
In response to:
panzed: Barack Obama at fault? Hmmm...All talk, all blather, all bloviation...Time went by and still those pesky conservatives question why Obama, the Dept. of Defense, the State Dept., and other Top Red Diaper appointees let four Americans die and nothing was done...Obama did not succeed in getting this topic off the minds of the World... Mission NOT accomplished! Capiche? How much is a life worth to you folks, panzed? Precious little by the looks of it.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago