Correct. In our zeal for the appearance of tolerance, we stepped all over the right of a private employer to hire or fire whomever he wishes, the right of a private property owner to rent or not rent to whomever he pleases, the right of a private shop-owner to sell or not sell to whomever he wishes, etc. Public employers and public facilities, of course, are jointly owned and so cannot discriminate.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Two NYPD cops executed in Brooklyn, suspect suicides Officers and killer identified Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Movie Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Christie may come out on the losing end of the donor fight with Jeb Bush Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Mike Kelly has a lump of coal for Barack Obama’s stocking Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- McConnell: I’m on Team Rubio in regard to Cuba Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago