If the Republicans were to choose one battle with Democrats, it should be school choice. Democrats have so clearly sided with teachers' unions and against minority kids attending failed, out-of-control schools that the battle lines could hardly be clearer or easier to defend. As an example, consider that the Obama justice department has enjoined the state of Louisiana against giving vouchers to minority kids by reasoning that if black kids left certain schools in search of better education, then the schools they left would be less diverse. Gimme a break.
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago