In response to:
True enough; they can't seem to articulate much of anything. That's why it's so very important to use a high-emotion, easily understood example, like vouchers to get poor minority kids out of horrible public schools, to start a public clamor. I predict the MSM will rush to support vouchers once popular sentiment begins to turn. Republicans may have to spend $20m marketing the problem and solution, but what else are they going to do to get attention? Besides, wouldn't it be fun to have Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, etc. be confronted with a concise explanation of the problem, and then asked to explain themselves? The other Democrats would fall all over themselves trying to get on the right side of the problem (as they are beginning to do with Obamacare).
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago