In response to:
Texas is starved for Democratic candidates for state-wide offices; most are too smart to run in a deep red state. That is why a legislator who was completely unknown before a failed filibuster to block a bill restricting abortions is the front-runner for the Democratic gubernatorial nomination after only a few weeks in the spotlight. Whether or not she has any talent for being governor is unknown and, in Democratic politics, probably irrelevant.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace did to Nazca Lines Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- So, about Obama’s decision to exclude men from asking questions at his presser… Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: No quick end to the Cuba embargo Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- What on earth is Rand Paul thinking in taking Obama’s side against Rubio on Cuba? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- TEMS Special: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show! Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago