"Is it fair to help 10 percent if you hurt the other 90 percent? " Absolutely not. The other 90% should get vouchers, too.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago