By Big-Government-program standards, Obamacare is not only fixable, it's nearly fixed. Democrats are setting the table so that fixing the software bugs - and they will be fixed - will be the definition of "working". Of course, Republicans are falling for this Democrat rope-a-dope strategy, as they always do, by acting like the software bugs prove that Obamacare is faulty. Next step: expansion of Obmacare into other welfare issues, like food, education, and housing.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 6 hours ago