In response to:
Tommy, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you are one of the above-mentioned conservatives. You may be surprised to learn that many people who do not call themselves conservatives, for instance libertarians like me, actually have a conscience, morals, ethics, etc. - we just don't insist on imposing our morals - which may be quite different from yours - on otherwise law-abiding citizens. And I, for one, am not willing to have this country continue its plunge into an amoral, socialist cesspool because I demand to address insoluble issues such as abortion, gay marriage, and immigration before we work on certain other issues for which there is dire need AND consensus of a voting majority.
- NYT: Despite our assurances, it turns out Benghazi was an al-Qaeda-linked attack Noah Rothman 10 mins ago
- Boehner to Obama: You’re damaging the presidency Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Gruber called to testify in Oversight probe on ObamaCare transparency Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did Obama just provide the opening for a border-security bill? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- E-mails show White House tried to muzzle Sharyl Attkisson Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Have Iranian nuclear negotiations collapsed? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago