In response to:
This is just one of a long, long list of blunders, lies, and miscellaneous sleaziness from the Obama administration. The Republicans could not have wished for an easier target, but so far they have not laid a glove on Obama. Instead, the Republicans are trying to decide if they will cater to "conservatives" (a sect that votes according a candidate's stands on abortion and gay marriage), or if they design and build a coalition of fiscally conservative social agnostics (the numbers of which might actually win elections). I'm ready to vote for the first candidate who can articulate a set of (gasp!) principles starting with "I choose freedom of the individual over government intrusion" and "I follow the Constitution as written and duly amended".
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 32 minutes ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago