In response to:
This is just one of a long, long list of blunders, lies, and miscellaneous sleaziness from the Obama administration. The Republicans could not have wished for an easier target, but so far they have not laid a glove on Obama. Instead, the Republicans are trying to decide if they will cater to "conservatives" (a sect that votes according a candidate's stands on abortion and gay marriage), or if they design and build a coalition of fiscally conservative social agnostics (the numbers of which might actually win elections). I'm ready to vote for the first candidate who can articulate a set of (gasp!) principles starting with "I choose freedom of the individual over government intrusion" and "I follow the Constitution as written and duly amended".
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 4 hours ago