A successful war always includes both won and lost battles. Cruz lost his first battle, but he has started the war against socialism while everyone else in Congress was busy attending press conferences and fund-raisers. It's high time that Republicans and independents had a challenger to the stagnant status quo in Congress. No one knows what Republicans or Democrats stand for, aside from growing the government and keeping their offices. If Cruz is able to articulate principles of limited government, and prove he believes them, then he has a chance to be the most important statesman of this generation.
- The ultimate Friday document dump? 30,000 Lerner e-mails magically appear Jazz Shaw 20 mins ago
- Reality check: We don’t need “comprehensive anything” out of Congress, thanks. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video(s): Hillary’s “consistent” views on executive overreach Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NYT: While you were sleeping, Obama re-upped us for another year in Afghanistan; Update: Biden in 2010: Pulling out in 2014 “come hell or high water” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Kohn: Hey, what about all those white rioters? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- About that Benghazi report… Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago