A successful war always includes both won and lost battles. Cruz lost his first battle, but he has started the war against socialism while everyone else in Congress was busy attending press conferences and fund-raisers. It's high time that Republicans and independents had a challenger to the stagnant status quo in Congress. No one knows what Republicans or Democrats stand for, aside from growing the government and keeping their offices. If Cruz is able to articulate principles of limited government, and prove he believes them, then he has a chance to be the most important statesman of this generation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 6 hours ago