In response to:

At the Fiscal Cliff I Cry "Jump, Jump, Jump!"

Stuart95 Wrote: Nov 13, 2012 7:07 PM
Don't labor under the delusion that Obamacare is not designed to alienate more than 49% of the electorate. The other 51% will be convinced that their vote was a good investment.

The most expensive tax in the history of the world has been proposed by the Obama administration and to hear them tell the story, you’d think the rest of us should be grateful.

“We want to create a global minimum tax,” said vice president Joe Biden, “because American taxpayers shouldn’t be providing a larger subsidy for investing abroad than investing at home.”

A global minimum tax is a tax on all profits made by nominally US companies that operate overseas. They operate overseas for various reasons, but one big reason is because corporate taxes are higher in...