The leader I'm hoping for will not come from Republican leadership or insiders; on the contrary, he/she will battle the Republican status quo for the party's resources. The effort required to get a majority of voters comfortable with the idea of a much smaller government will be large, and necessary.
- Two NYPD cops executed in Brooklyn, suspect suicides Officers identified Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Movie Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Christie may come out on the losing end of the donor fight with Jeb Bush Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Mike Kelly has a lump of coal for Barack Obama’s stocking Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- McConnell: I’m on Team Rubio in regard to Cuba Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Michael Brown prosecutor: Some of the grand jury witnesses lied Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago