I love how they call it a buy back program when they didn't sell the gun in the first place. There was an AK-47 on the table and many other weapons worth hundreds more tha $250. At other programs like this in other states there were guns turned in worth thousands of dollars. A WW2 Luger was there and depending on the model could be worth $10,000 or more dollars. They should have collectors look over the guns and bid on them(the money should go to the local soup kithcens).
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago