I love how they call it a buy back program when they didn't sell the gun in the first place. There was an AK-47 on the table and many other weapons worth hundreds more tha $250. At other programs like this in other states there were guns turned in worth thousands of dollars. A WW2 Luger was there and depending on the model could be worth $10,000 or more dollars. They should have collectors look over the guns and bid on them(the money should go to the local soup kithcens).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 3 hours ago