I love how they call it a buy back program when they didn't sell the gun in the first place. There was an AK-47 on the table and many other weapons worth hundreds more tha $250. At other programs like this in other states there were guns turned in worth thousands of dollars. A WW2 Luger was there and depending on the model could be worth $10,000 or more dollars. They should have collectors look over the guns and bid on them(the money should go to the local soup kithcens).
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 4 minutes ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago