In response to:
If there is any form of amnesty for these economic opportunists who swarmed up here from south of the border, then fine, allow them permanent visa status, but they and their progeny will NEVER be citizens of the US or allowed any rights of citizenship. If they return to their country and come here as everyone else does, by the legal route, then they can have the right to apply to be citizens. Shoving to the head of the line seems to be a trait with these people, whether it's at a movie theater or a filling station, or the local DMV.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 26 minutes ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 3 hours ago