In response to:
If there is any form of amnesty for these economic opportunists who swarmed up here from south of the border, then fine, allow them permanent visa status, but they and their progeny will NEVER be citizens of the US or allowed any rights of citizenship. If they return to their country and come here as everyone else does, by the legal route, then they can have the right to apply to be citizens. Shoving to the head of the line seems to be a trait with these people, whether it's at a movie theater or a filling station, or the local DMV.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 28 minutes ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago