In response to:
Does anyone actually this Carney-ville barker knows what he's talking about. Does he know how to program? Do any of his associates know anything about programming? From what knowledgeable people are saying the website has structural and security defects that might take years to correct, if at all. Fixing poorly designed and written code is much harder than scrapping this mess and bringing in competent programmers to rewrite the entire thing, but this point is moot because within the next two election cycles this mess is going to be decisively repealed.
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 17 hours ago