Fox News host Bill O'Reilly touched off a heated debate last week by offering an impassioned monologue that was sharply critical of black culture. He was predictably denounced as "super racist" by the MSNBC set, who apparently believe that conversations on race must begin and end with the sins of white America. Though it's fair to ask whether O'Reilly is an effective or appropriate vessel for this sort of tough message to the black community, suggesting that his remarks were motivated by racial animus is an odious smear. The Left's knee-jerk "racism!" template suffered a complicating setback over...
The problem with the "progressive" Left is that, like religious fundamentalists, they are ideologically brittle. Hence, there is no true discourse with them.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014