In response to:
At least get the Heritage Foundation lie correct. Romneycare was not a Heritage Foundation idea, mandated insurance was an idea put forward by Heritage Foundation member and rejected by the think tank the next year as unworkable. By the way, that would actually include some thinking on your part, not just repeating a mantra you heard from some errant Obama talking point--I mean misspeak.
- Poll: Majority want to use force to prevent Iran from getting the bomb Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Politinerds: Carly Fiorina Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- February jobs report shows 295,000 jobs added, jobless rate 5.5% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rick Wilson has some advice for the GOP on Hillary: This isn’t about you, so shut up Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton and Michael Brown: the truth is so last century Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago