Hey, at least they're bipartisan. For the uninitiated, the Texas Senator and conservative stalwart was born in Calgary, Canada -- prompting some to insist that he's not a "natural born citizen" and is therefore ineligible for the presidency. But there are only two types of citizens under the law: Natural born Americans (from birth), and naturalized Americans, who undergo the legal process of becoming a US citizen. Cruz never experienced the latter proceedings because he didn't need to; his mother was born and raised in Delaware, rendering Cruz an American citizen from the moment of his birth abroad. Meanwhile,...
One thing everyone misses of BO's birth certificate, the so called long form one he supposedly released is for race it says African American, not one single birth certificate in the 1960's used African American as race! Not one! ever! They used Negro so why does Obammies Certificate say African American?????????? Anyone???????
- Ebola nurse Kaci Hickox violates quarantine, dares you to do something about it Noah Rothman 11 mins ago
- Donna Brazile pens the most dishonest defense of teacher tenure in memory Jazz Shaw 51 mins ago
- Report: As many as 20-30 Gitmo detainees freed within the last few years are now fighting in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CBS poll: GOP lead in generic Congressional ballot similar to final 2010 poll Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Less than a week before the midterms, Obama backs off deportations of illegal immigrants Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago