Hey, at least they're bipartisan. For the uninitiated, the Texas Senator and conservative stalwart was born in Calgary, Canada -- prompting some to insist that he's not a "natural born citizen" and is therefore ineligible for the presidency. But there are only two types of citizens under the law: Natural born Americans (from birth), and naturalized Americans, who undergo the legal process of becoming a US citizen. Cruz never experienced the latter proceedings because he didn't need to; his mother was born and raised in Delaware, rendering Cruz an American citizen from the moment of his birth abroad. Meanwhile,...
One thing everyone misses of BO's birth certificate, the so called long form one he supposedly released is for race it says African American, not one single birth certificate in the 1960's used African American as race! Not one! Ever! They used Negro so why does Obammies Certificate say African American?????????? Anyone???????
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 49 minutes ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 3 hours ago