Whether he's publicly recapitulating the hallucinations of an imaginary friend, or wrongly assuring the public that various government programs are "fully funded," Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid tends to struggle with the truth. The recent high-octane bout of partisan wrangling over whether to pass a porked-up Sandy relief bill is finally complete, and Reid is unhappy that Congress didn't spend more money. To emphasize his frustration, he downplayed the severity of Hurricane Katrina's destruction in order to cast Sandy as far worse -- thus...
Townhall had a comic an empty can of "cream of stupid" soup being kicked down the road the other day. Guess who emptied it? How was lunch Harry?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 11 hours ago