Whether he's publicly recapitulating the hallucinations of an imaginary friend, or wrongly assuring the public that various government programs are "fully funded," Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid tends to struggle with the truth. The recent high-octane bout of partisan wrangling over whether to pass a porked-up Sandy relief bill is finally complete, and Reid is unhappy that Congress didn't spend more money. To emphasize his frustration, he downplayed the severity of Hurricane Katrina's destruction in order to cast Sandy as far worse -- thus...
Townhall had a comic an empty can of "cream of stupid" soup being kicked down the road the other day. Guess who emptied it? How was lunch Harry?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 7 hours ago