Apparently, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney doesn't understand what the definition of a "fact" is. Carney told the White House Press Corp today that President Obama said the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was a terrorist attack. This is simply false. President Obama has refused to classify the murder of four Americans in Libya a terrorist attack and initially blamed a YouTube video for the violence. Carney continued to push the false idea the attack in Libya was a reaction to a video today, despite the video having absolutely nothing to do with the attack. Carney was...
In response to:
ok, it's official... Townhall has not only become a internet billboard for work at home ponzi schemes, but now it hit a new low as a pseudo match.com website. Remarkable.
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 3 hours ago