Anything the Left does will be blamed on the Right. ANYTHING. I thinmk Obama is doing to us what Reagan did to the Soviets--it worked then, it will work now. And nothing we do will make a difference, because the media will blame us.

Let Obama be Obama

Stonedhenge Wrote: Nov 22, 2012 6:13 AM
Sounds like you want to Cloward-Piven them. I don't know. I go back and forth with that, because you KNOW that ANY negative consequences will be blamed on the Right, who will stutter and hem and haw and REFUSE to fight back in any way against the biased media ( Can we ditch Rince Preibus NOW? Where is Lee Atwater when you need him?). I'm not sure whether the country, as currently constituted, needs any further pushing on its way to hell.
Sorry, I'm not buying it. 'God' in whatever form you want to believe in God, doesn't care about this country or this election. And since the trend is now towards no religion except secular humanism, your quotes mean even less in Obama's America.
Sorry, Mitt. I DON'T believe in the people of America. America is an overflowing toilet clogged by urine and feces
"Every First World Country on the planet has some form of govt involved health care'--so do we, moron! Medicare, Medicaid... How are those working out? Also, how's that Universal Care working for those countries suddenly getting influxes of Third World love?
Unfortunately, you are correct. Even Ed Koch, Dem and former NYC mayor, sides with Obama because even though Obama hates Israel, Koch stays with him because they share a position on abortion.

Obama: Half-Black But All Democrat

Stonedhenge Wrote: Oct 24, 2012 7:40 PM
I mean, I didn't know half the stuff in Mugged. Think what she could enlighten people about with a book in that model about women?

Obama: Half-Black But All Democrat

Stonedhenge Wrote: Oct 24, 2012 7:39 PM
Maybe Ann needs to do a book called: Raped: How the Left Uses Women to Advance Their Agenda, from 60' Feminists to Sec. of State Hillary Call me, Ann. We'll talk.

Say No to Feisty Liberal Moderators

Stonedhenge Wrote: Oct 24, 2012 2:44 PM
Are you suggesting...the MEN were better than the WOMEN as moderators? SSSSHHHHHHH! Don't let the sexism police hear that one...

Say No to Feisty Liberal Moderators

Stonedhenge Wrote: Oct 24, 2012 2:42 PM
O'Reilly is a demagogue, only out for O'Reilly. He's a little worse than Hannity. I mean, really, the guy got his start with 'A Current Affair'; do you really need to know any more about him?

LIVE OPEN THREAD: The Final Debate

Stonedhenge Wrote: Oct 22, 2012 10:48 PM
LOVE that the Marine tweeted about bayonets